Expired on: Nov 2, 2020
We are looking for C++ programmers to work on different segments of code – gameplay, network, AI, UI, shaders, …
What will you do?
- Help develop the most successful Croatian game using the C++ language and Unreal Engine 4
- Develop prototypes, expand and maintain gameplay features
- Be responsible for incrementally going through all phases of feature development, from design to release
- Translating and implementing abstract design requests into code, making note of flexibility, robustness, and performance
- Cooperation with other programmers as well as with the rest of the team
- Cooperation with the QA team in order to resolve bugs and issues
What are our requirements?
- The skill of writing quality C++ code
- Knowing your way around objective-oriented programming
- Familiarity with some version control system (git, Perforce, TFS, etc.)
- Ability to solve complex mathematical and analytical problems
- A healthy level of self-criticism, proactivity and ongoing motivation for improvement and taking the initiative
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You have graduated from technical or mathematical college
- Have previous work experience as a programmer
- Experience with Visual Studio or experience in free or commercial 3D engines (Unreal Engine 4, Unity etc.)
- Worked on a personal or team project (finished product is a big plus)
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment as well as working part/full time as a student
- A unique job with flexible work hours (8 work hours between 7-17)
- Competitive pay and bonuses depending on your work ethic and quality of output
- Great opportunity for improvement and specialization based on personal interests
- Relaxed working atmosphere and working with a team of experienced professionals
- Extra benefits like the Multisport Card
It doesn’t matter if you are junior, mid or senior programmer. Send us your CV and previous work through the application form.
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂
Sorry! This job is expired.